- JSON DSL for specifying client / server interaction.
- DSL supports both json objects and text for specifying bodies.
- Share contracts via GIT or local storage.
- Auto and manual tagging of contracts.
- Filtering of contracts by tags
- Out of order JSON body matching.
- String, number and timestamp wildcard matching for paths, headers, and bodies
- Variable matching and substitution, see expressions for more details
- Expand single contracts out to multiple using parameters.
- A test server to run client tests against.
- Hard coded server responses for POST, GET, PUT & DELETE requests.
- Specified headers will be expected & returned by the server.
- Support for current timestamp included in response bodies.
- Out of order query params will be recognised.
- A test client to verify server responses.
- Verification of responses to POST, GET, PUT & DELETE requests.
- Specified headers will be sent & expected by the client.
- Support for current timestamp in request bodies.
- Filtering of contracts to be executed based on tags.